There are so many things in life that occur when they’re least expected. You never know when you have to travel out of the United States. And there’s an exact situation that’s come out of the blue requiring you to travel for urgent traveling. Emergency passport service is required when you have to speed up the passport application process which generally takes 4-6 weeks. But you do not have to kill your time waiting for 4-6 weeks for the travel document to be dispatched to you, as you can get the same in as little as 24 hours.
If you happen to be a first timer applying for the expedited passport, know that there are many regional passport agencies in San Francisco catering to diverse needs of the customers concerning the passport.
These agencies, which have been in this industry for years besides entertaining emergency passport requests, are the ones that any customer would not have to think twice before hiring their services. This is because the customer’s need for an emergency passport is in the right hands, as the passport experts even go an extra mile to provide the important travel document to the customer.
One such agency is 24 Hour Passport and Visas, which has been assisting the San Francisco residents acquire the emergency passport in just one day. We do understand the fact that anyone can come up with an emergency requiring them to travel abroad in a short span of time. We ensure that your expedited passport need is handled to the best of our ability so that you do not miss out on your traveling date.
We’re a leading private, non-government quick passport and visa expediting agency serving the customers in San Francisco with exceptional emergency passport services in 24 hours. For a person who’s never made a journey abroad, how important it becomes for them to obtain an expedited passport. But for those who may have traveled before and had a passport, it can be necessary for them to get an emergency passport in San Francisco depending on either of the situations mentioned below:
- Applying for a new U.S. Passport.
- The old passport has met its expiry date and was issued over 15 years ago.
- The current passport was issued when you were under 16 years of age.
There are some basic formalities you would have to take care of prior to getting in touch with regional passport agency for the emergency passport. Documents play a crucial role in getting a passport made. Unless you have the necessary documents, no agency can get you a passport. Some of the important ones are mentioned below.
- DS-11 passport application form has to be filled online. Ensure that it’s complete but don’t sign the form.
- Two passport size photographs 2”*2” on white background are required.
- Original/certified U.S. Birth certificate.
- Proof of Identity which can be a valid driver’s license or government issued photo ID
- Certified check or money order payable to the US Department of State for $170 (for adults) and $140 (for minors UNDER 16).